2020—The Year All the Lemons Were Served: Finding Optimism During Adversity
Have you asked yourself these questions:
- Why me?
- Is my faith not strong enough to weather the storms of life?
- Will God heal me or is He chastising me?
- How can I achieve my dreams and aspirations?
- What is my purpose?
Harness the power of adversity by learning how to “Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste.”
- Grow stronger through adversity and uncertainty.
- Build or rebuild your relationship with God.
- Have hope against all odds.
- Slow down and be in moment.
- Build authentic relationships with others.
- Wake up to what’s possible in your life.
- Stop procrastinating and live your dreams now.
- Break free of limiting beliefs that keep you stuck and in bondage.
Names of all the authors and contributors
Visionary Author: #1 International Bestselling Author Reea Rodney
Co-authors: #1 International Bestselling Authors: Rhonda Small Peters, Rose Dawson, Petra Neckles, Beverly DeSouza, Racine Pough, Grace Roseman, Josanne Rene Rojas, Dominque Bradford, Kelicia Letlow-Peroune, Tonja Nunnally, Sonia Whitlock, Sharon Alexander, Stephanie Hammond, Jennifer Roseman-Batson