Who Am I and Why You Should Work with Me?
Reea Rodney is not only a Self-Publishing Consultant and Bestselling Author. She’s also a Certified Parent and Children’s Life Coach, Cognitive and Behavioral (CBT) Coach, Motivational Speaker, and the CEO and Founder of Dara Publishing, LLC, and Dara Wisdom and Empowerment Coaching.
She has been featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX and is very passionate about the work she does and the life she impacts. Reea has been spreading the word of Empowerment through her books, coaching programs, and speaking events, and she wants to help others do the same. Reea believes that everyone has a unique story that is waiting to be unleashed, and her desire is to help them tap into their power source and create IMPACT.
As a life coach and mentor, Reea feels inspired by the proverb “If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; but if you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.” She believes that knowledge is POWERFUL and it is the KEY to SUCCESS. As a result of this philosophy, she seeks to mentor and coach aspiring authors so they can learn the ins and outs of publishing after the completion of their first book. This gives them the ability to not only learn how to do it on their own for future publication but to also monetize that knowledge for future gain by helping others as well.
In addition, what qualifies Reea and sets her apart from the rest is her abundance of literary work:
• Reea has successfully self-published 20 books, which includes her Children’s Storybooks, Children’s Coloring and Activity Books, Personal Development Journals, and Self-Help Books for Parents and Educators.
• She is a #1 Bestselling Author of the Juniper and Rose Children’s Book Series. All three books have topped the charts on Amazon.
– Juniper and Rose – Sisters First and Best Friends Forever
– Juniper and Rose – One More Bite Please
– Juniper and Rose – We Will Always Come Back
• Reea has also written and produced 24 personal development program modules, as well as numerous parenting blog articles, making her an expert in the field.
When you work with Reea you’ll develop your inspiring goal(s). In your first sessions, you’ll develop the road map to reaching those goals by assessing where you are now in relation to those goals, creating a vision for where you want to be and developing and implementing your plan for getting there.